The humble hen party has changed a lot since the days of cliché hot pink bride-to-be sashes, polyester veils, and tacky nightclubs. The brides of today look out for trendy, themed, and well-planned hen parties. In case you are one of those ‘lucky’ friends who have been entrusted with the responsibility of planning a hen party for such a bride, it’s quite probable that you are losing sleep over it. And if your friend is a hen that loathes all the typical hen stuff, then you are more likely to get all overwhelmed.
But you don’t need to worry at all, as we are here to help you with some of the best and unique hen party ideas that your bride-to-be is simply going to adore. You need to make sure that you pull off a classy and unforgettable hen party for your best girlfriend. And we will help you in just that. So, are you ready to plan one of the best hens party in Sydney? Sydney Hotshots is one of the most popular clubs in Sydney, and a perfect venue for your naughty & nice hen party. They make sure to offer you a power packed party with all kinds of games, food, and entertainment, and of course, (the cherry on the cake!) male strippers.
Unique and fun hen party ideas
So, have you been asked by your bestie to be her honourable bridesmaid, and you took less than a second to say yes? Well, do you know that’s actually a lot of responsibility starting from discussing wedding preparations to accompanying her to her wedding dress fittings to offering plenty of emotional support — and most importantly, organizing the best hen party for her, having a hot male stripper from Sydney. For all of those of you who have never planned or never ever been to a hen party, it can be quite a daunting task. But, as always, we are here to help:
- Spa-retreat: A spa weekend is the perfect getaway for all those hens who love pampering a bit too much. There’s no better way to prepare for the wedding than sipping on a glass of champagne and getting your nails done. This weekend is going to be all about relaxing, looking great while giggling and gossiping like school girls.
- Movie-night: No, we aren’t talking about staying in your PJ’s, and indulging in a night of movie marathon, while feasting on cheesy pizza. Though, that doesn’t sound bad at all. We are talking about hosting a private movie screening for the bride, followed by a party with a live band and chic cocktails. Step back in time with your girlfriends for a nostalgic movie night of classics like Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Sex and the City.
- Fun on the farm: As unusual it sounds, spending your hen’s party weekend on the farm sounds actually a lot of fun. This is the perfect excuse to escape to the country for a breath of fresh air. You could take part in all the farm-like activities, and even enjoy activities like horse riding etc. And you may be lucky enough to visit any authentic countryside festival and return back with loads of memories.
- Makeup master class: Now, when it comes to booking master classes for a hen party, you have multiple options at hand. For starters, you could book the bride and all of her bridesmaids for a super fun makeup master class. What better way to get glammed up for your after party, and also get to learn some interesting makeup hacks?! You could also book a glam photo shoot for all your girlies, and go all out while you are at it.
- Action-filled: Now, this is handmade for all those brides who are adventure enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies. Hen weekend for them will be fully loaded and action packed. From zorbing to bungee jumping to sky diving to hiking to surfing to Parasailing, there’s something for each one of the adventure loving hens out there. Get together with your girlies and make your own last adventure before the wedding.
So, these were some of the best hen party ideas to inspire you and make sure that you be the most talked about hen party host ever. These party ideas will make sure that the bride’s day is totally unforgettable and a complete success. The only problem is that you will have to choose any one among these. Or maybe you could start hosting all of your girlfriends’ hen parties!