When it comes to cold bathrooms, they can be downright freezing. No one loves having to walk into freezing baths, especially in the middle of winter. And that is all the more reason that you would want to check out these fantastic bathroom heating ideas. You would no longer have to shiver as you wait for your bathtub to get filled – check them out,
- Heating lamps: When it comes to warming or heating bathrooms, you may want to check out heating lamps. Heating lamps happen to be some of the least expensive ways for you to heat your bathroom. You can affix them to the ceiling with ease – check out some of the local brands that are available. Some of the branded products even feature air extraction along with heating.
- Heated towel rails: Heated tower rails are an innovative touch when it comes to heating bathrooms. Towel rails are primarily meant to be used for drying or for just hanging the wet towels. But by opting for electric or hydronic heated towel rails, you can use the same to dry wet towels as well as to heat the rest of the room.
- Electric wall heat banks: These are an easy way to heat the whole room with ease. Once you have purchased it, you will have to affix it to the wall and plug it in. That’s it, and it also happens to come with settings which you can adjust to control the temperature in the room. It also happens to come with thermostats and permanently, you need to use this only when required and you do not have to leave it on the whole day.
- Underfloor heating: This is one feature that you may want to look into when renovating your home. Underfloor heating certainly goes a long way to preventing cold floors. So you should be able to walk barefoot across your bathroom or even your bedroom, without having to put on those woolen socks. It provides you with comfort and moreover; you can tweak the settings and change the temperature to a preferred setting.
- Radiant: Granted that this particular type of heating product may seem a tad retro, but it still works effectively. If you need to heat your bathroom but cannot afford any of the leading gadgets, then you may want to go in for this type of heater. All that is required is a powerpoint; you can plug in your radiator and turn it up to heat the whole room with ease. The only downside is that these types of heaters are not precisely durable and tend to break down after a while.
- Convection heater with remote: This is yet another inexpensive way of heating your bathrooms. Granted that it is slightly more expensive than the previous product, but it still comes with an attractive price tag and great functionality. Just look for a convection heater that comes with timing as well as pre-programmed features, along with a remote. You can use the convection heater to heat any part of your home and not just the bathroom.
These are some of the various ways by which you can heat your bathroom. The hydronic based products happen to be some of the most effective means by which you can heat the whole room in no time. What makes it stand out is the fact that it enables you to heat the room and uses less energy to do the same. Additionally, there are various other ways by which you can heat the room, including underfloor heating as well as electric towel racks. Just check out all the products, and see which one suits your budget. Remember to read the various online reviews as that should tell you if a product is apt or not. And make sure that the selected product also comes with some form of warranty as well.