Did you buy a new house? Or, are you planning renovations for your home? Whichever the case, you must be willing to change a few things in the house! Renovations usually include the exterior and the interior of your house, but the railings for balconies and stairs are most often overlooked. You might be wondering, are we talking about the changing the color or design of the railings?
Well, no! You need to think beyond that. Why not consider frameless glass fences that you have installed around the pool? Oh, you do not have those around the pool! Well, why not?! Stores and agencies offer top-notch frameless glass pool fencing in Brisbane.
- Why Consider Frameless Glass Fences for your Pools?
A pool is one of the best places to laze around, or go in for a swim! It can also be one of those places that can lead to accidents, if not paid attention to. Children might fall in, or the same could happen to your pets! You cannot possibly keep an eye out for such accidents all the time.
You need to install fences around the pool. Glass fences are in all aspects better than the other fence types. The various kinds of glass fences have their fair share of perks. When, it comes to improving aesthetics, the frameless fences are the best, but if you want an extra layer of robustness, semi frameless pool fencing is the ideal choice. Here are some perks of the fences:
- Unobstructed view of the pool is not only advantageous for enhanced aesthetic value for the pool and the house but also offers greater safety. You can have a view of the whole pool and if an accident does occur, you can get there in time to save the day.
- The frameless fences are made of toughened or tempered glass. So, even if, somebody does crash onto the fences, there is low to no chance of the glass breaking.
- Frameless fences have a negligible gap in-between the glass panes. This ensures that the children or pets cannot squeeze through into the pool.
- As the whole fencing is made of glass, with minimal metal parts, the frameless glass fencing does not leach out any harmful material into the pool water.
Wow, frameless glass fences do sound like an amazing option for your pool options. But, did you know that these fences can be added to your property in various ways? You could even use the fencing option to match the interior and exterior décor.
- How can you Use Frameless Glass fencing around the Property?
Your home is your abode! So, why not spruce it up? We match our accessories, so why not do the same for your home! Once you add frameless glass fences to the pool; go ahead and add it to your home and enhance the aesthetic value of your house. Here are some areas of the house; you could add the frameless fences to:
- The Balconies: One of the most popular options for balcony railings is wood. Ever heard about the dog falling through the railings or getting stuck in between them? Sounds scary, right?! Widen your horizons, try the frameless glass fences! These do not have any gaps and also add a certain elegance to the balconies, while keeping the feeling modern and chic!
- The Stairs: Railings have gaps that could cause accidents. The other day, someone told me about their kid’s head getting stuck in between the railings! Do you want to face that? So, why add them anywhere in the house? Add the frameless glass fences as railings and see your home become safer, with enhanced beauty!
Who knew that the frameless glass fences could be used in so many different ways? There are certain companies that will cater to all the needs! Even if, they do not, talk to them! The professionals can guide you towards a company that offers the other applications for frameless glass fences.