I don’t know how many times I have told you that I love to pamper myself. In case you didn’t know though, I love to pamper myself! There aren’t too many things in life that compare to pampering. Now that I am a mom though, pampering isn’t as easy to do…as far as money and time goes. One thing my mom recommends is pampering yourself for 15 minutes. Where can you pamper yourself for 15 minutes? Your bathtub! LaLicious is a high-end line of all-natural bath and body products. They have body soufflé scrubs, body oils, moisturizers and body soaps. All of LaLicious products are paraben free! By using natural ingredients, not only are they healthy for your skin but you get an amazing glow. The coconut and almond oil they use provides “minerals, vitamins and proteins that are essential for beautiful skin.
The oils also penetrate skin easily while locking in moisture without leaving a greasy feeling.” LaLicious has 10 scents–Brown Sugar & Vanilla, Coconut Cream, Lily Mango, Passionfruit Lime, Island Guava, Tahitian Flower, Peppermint, Sugar Reef, Sugar Kiss, and Coffee Bean. LaLicious sent me three products to try out. Let’s start with my favorite…the Sugar Soufflé Scrub in peppermint. This stuff is amazing! Not only is the smell to die for but it left my skin super duper soft. You just take a little handful out and scrub away. I used this on my legs, a place that is always dry. Dead skin cells were sloughed away and my skin was touchably soft. After my shower I just got out and patted my skin dry. There was no need for lotion. This is a year around must have. You need it for summer, when your legs are showing all the time. You also need it for winter, when your legs are dried out and needing some love. You just never know when someone will see them.
- Cane Sugar–gently exfoliates dead skin cells
- Coconut Oil–moisturizes and strengthens the underlying skin tissue
- Honey–helps absorb and retain moisture while promoting anti-aging qualities
- Sweet Almond Oil–conditions, hydrates, and smooths skin to perfection
- Vitamin E–moisturizes skin and reduces appearances of skin discoloration
The Sugar Soufflé Scrub sells for $34.
I also received the Body Butter in Peppermint. This is a thick, whipped cream. It absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving behind healthy and happy skin. I used this after soaking in a nice warm bath, something that typically leaves me feeling great but leaves my skin feeling dry and itchy. I rubbed this all over my skin, focusing in my elbows, knees, and heels. My heels were the driest of the three. They soaked up the body butter and were loving life in their new soft skin. The body butter has shea butter in it…every child-bearing woman’s favorite thing. I will be using this on all my scars and stretch marks to give them some love and hopefully help them not be so noticeable.
- Aloe Vera–repairs dry, damaged skin
- Cucumber–restores radiance by tightening and brightening the skin tone
- Safflower Seed Oil–retains moisture and helps maintain skin elasticity
- Shea Butter–restores skin elasticity, evens skin tone, and moisturizes and stimulates the skin’s renewal process (minimizing appearance of scars, stretch marks and minor cuts)
- Vitamin E–antioxidant; restores moisutre loss and minimizes the signs of skin aging
The Body Butter sells for $25.
Lastly, I received the Body Oil in Vanilla. But wait, this is way more than just a normal body oil—this is why I love it so much. You can use this body oil as a cuticle cream, a hair conditioner, shaving cream, eye makeup remover…the list goes on and on! Awesome huh!? Especially when you are traveling and want to pack light.
Here are the ways I have used the body oil so far:
I used this to remove eye make up. I love it because my mascara is had to remove. I am not sure why…it is a $25 mascara so perhaps it is designed to stay on longer, thus being harder to get off. Who knows. The body oil helped it slide right off, saving the fragile skin around my eyes. I also used this as a shaving cream…holy cow! My legs were left soft soft soft! I swear it made my razor cut the hair closer to the skin than even a new blade does. This body oil rocks! Last but not least, I used it in the tub. I spent 15 minutes soaking in a sweet smelling, luxurious bath of warm water. I fell asleep….that is how good it was! Again, I patted my skin dry and was left with kissably soft skin. Thank you body oil!
- Coconut oil–fights signs of aging by retaining skin elasticity and density, deeply cleanses and protects skin from free radical damage
- Macadamia Nut Oil–moisturizes and protects skin from free radical damage
- Soybean Oil–restores radiance and evens skin tone
- Sweet Almond Oil–conditions, hydrates, and smooths skin
- Vitamin E–moisturizes skin and reduces appearances of skin discoloration (including stretch marks)
The Body Oil sells for $24.
LaLicious products can be purchased at lalicious.com and select spa retailers nationwide. Go here to find a spa retailer near you. LaLicious would make great for a great birthday present, Mother’s Day gift, or as a little extra something in a Thinking About You basket.