The First Years introduces a belt positioning booster that truly fits your child!
Ever worry that the seat belt is not positioned correctly when you buckle your little one in for the ride? With the new Pathway Booster Seat, those worries should disappear.
We recently had the opportunity test out the Pathway B570 Booster Seat. First off their customer service and shipping was amazing. It was at our front door within days and we were ready to test it out. Set up was simple as it came ready to use out of the box. I love the black color because our booster seat will definitely get dirty from our little guy and this helps to hide that. The design is great and I love that it folds and I can carry it on handed.
The Booster Seat is loaded with top notch features like an adjustable shoulder belt path, removable cup holders (making clean up a breeze), patented one-hand fold, great for storage and moving from vehicle to vehicle, and lap belt positioning making it super easy to make sure your child has a custom fit.
The features of the Pathway B570:
- Color-coded adjustable shoulder belt path for better fit
- Color-coded lap belt positioning for a better fit
- Latch attachments for secure installation when not in use
- Deeper headrest for better head containment
- Two removable cup holders for easy cleaning
- Self-adjusting seat back for better installation
- Six-position adjustable “no gap” back
- Taller belt path to accommodate larger children
- Patented easy, one-hand fold
- Built-in carry handle
- Deep side wing protection
- Side-impact tested to international standards
- Narrow bottom rails for better installation in smaller cars
- For use with children 30-100 lbs. (3-10 years old)
Check this out:
The First Years brand is thrilled to announce it was recently recognized by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) with a “Best Bet” rating for its own Pathway B570 Booster Seat. An independent, nonprofit, scientific and educational organization dedicated to preventing motor vehicle crashes and reducing injuries, the IIHS recognizes booster seat models that best provide a good lap and shoulder belt fit in a range of vehicles. For more info about the IIHS or its booster seat ratings, visit this link.