When it comes to making a decision to stay in a township or not, you need to come out with a resounding “yes” for the simple reason that the benefits far outweigh any negative cons that the township may come with. Purchasing a flat or two in a township means that you would be required to follow the rules of the charter and abide by the rules of the community itself. That apart, you may also be required to pay a small maintenance fee every month so that your property can be well maintained. Here are a few reasons as to why you would want to say ‘yes’ to a township.
- Investment: The first thing that you need to consider is that your property would be well maintained and that it would double and treble in value over a decade. You can either opt to sell back the property to the community for a healthy profit or list it individually. But the bottom line is that investing in a real estate township property is a good idea since you should easily be able to double or even treble your original investment over the years. Just search online for housing development in Auckland and you should be able to check out more than a few townships in and around your current location.
- Safety: This cannot be stressed enough; living in a community or urban township is a lot different from residing in a city. For starters, you would have to deal with less noise pollution and the fact that all the public spaces are covered by CCTV cameras and under 24X7 surveillance. But more importantly, this is a gated community with round the clock security with all entry and exit points being carefully monitored. So when it comes to residing in a community, you can be sure that you can count on both safety and security for both you and your loved ones. Just Google houses for sale in Glen Innes and that should help provide you with a list of gated communities in and around the area of interest.
- Traffic: The one thing that you can look forward to when it comes to residing in a gated community is that the traffic is much less. In fact, it is almost negligible and that results in nil noise pollution. If you were looking for a quiet and sane place to spend the rest of your life, then a gated community may well be the answer.
- Health: Since gated communities are almost always located close to natural habitats and far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city, you can look forward to cleaner air and less noise and water pollution. As a result, your health should improve and furthermore, most of these communities come with wide parks and gyms as well. So you should be able to keep fit with ease as well.
- Cost: This can vary from one gated community to the other; there are those communities that can at best be described as partially gated communities and then, there are those, which are complete gated communities. Naturally, the later comes with a higher price tag since it contains all the essentials from various retail outlets, movie theaters to even schools within its gated community itself. So you do not have to step outside the gated community in order to buy anything and if you cannot source the item there, then you can always order it online.
These are some of the reasons that you would want to say ‘yes’ to living in a community. The plus point is that residing in a gated community means that you would get to meet your neighbors’ and interact with them often since you would be attending the same town hall meetings. You should soon be able to develop long-standing relationships with likeminded people, by residing in a gated community.