It’s righteously said that the way you design and decorate your homes says quite a lot about you, as a person. Well, we are about to tell you that the very same theory applies to shops as well. It’s quite interesting the way most of the brands describe their retail outlets as the ‘home’ of the brand. This in turn implies that the quality of their shop design and the shop fit speaks a lot about the brand and its values. It’s often said that brand value isn’t just measured by the price or the quality of its products, also the way it presents its products, with the thought, style and relevant attention to detail – all these factors are equally important.
So, now you might be getting the hang of what we are trying to say. A good shop fitting is bound to draw in customers, and bring in profits by the digits. The attention to detail, the lighting, the functionality, the choice of materials, etc. all come together to establish a statement as to what the retailer is all about, and what the customer can expect. A successful shop fit is, thus, utmost necessary for business owners, and it’s quite crucial to not let your customers down by the below average quality of the fit. And for this very purpose, one of the primary things to do is hire reputed, efficient shopfitting contractors. In London, Select Shop Front & Sign Fitter is one of the most dedicated and professional shopfitters you could go for. They have a team of friendly staff, all willing and skilled enough to undertake your project with full power, leaving behind happy satisfied clients.
Follow these steps to ensure your shopfitting project is a success:
Now, as we already mentioned, the whole look of any shop or store depends upon the pattern, layout, and design of the shop fitting. Do you know what the most critical factor behind a successful shop-fit is? It’s the link between the design concept and the reality of consequent implementation. The brand owners would want their hired shopfitters in Birmingham to demonstrate to the clients just how they have envisioned things adding value to their store. Well, follow the upcoming steps religiously to ensure that the project runs flawlessly, and the final results are just what you had in mind.
- Evaluation: It’s advisable you to hire a shop fitting specialist right from the start, so that they can help you plan your store’s fitting in the best possible manner. They will provide you with all of the guidance you need regarding the organization and design of your store layout.
- Budget: First of all, you need to set a definite budget, and be clear about in the head. You need to rate which aspects of your shop-fitting output is important, and prioritize it, such as retail lighting, item displays, service counters, window displays etc. Set portions of your budget to each of them accordingly.
- New/used fittings: The next thing that you need to decide is whether you want to use new fittings to create entire new look or spaces. Or whether you want to make use of the pre-existing shop fittings to complement the space in a new way.
- Shop shelving: Next, you need to work out the design and position for your shop shelving units to look the best and most visually appealing. You need to make sure that you have an unobstructed view of most part of the store from your service desk, which in turn increases the store’s traffic. You also need to figure out which type of shelving, low, high or wall, etc. is perfect for which product category.
- Measurements: Once, you have finalised the design that you are aiming for, you need to make sure that all of the measurements are taken properly. This will ensure that the results meet your criteria and expectations.
- Spotting dead-ends: Another crucial part of the entire shop-fitting process is to successfully spot dead end areas. These areas are the overlooked and awkward spaces of the store which need efficient planning to be used in the best way.
So, these are some of the most important things that you need to consider while planning for a stunning shop-fit. But, yeah we must say that always try to hire professional, experienced shop fitters who will use the best of their knowledge and skills to create a head turning store layout.